Sunday, May 2, 2010

Global Warming?!


I don't believe it!  It's May 2nd and this is the view from my back window.

Yes, that's snow. 

I'm out of pellets for the stove.  My pea plants are frozen, along with my toes.  Yesterday, I bought some lavender to plant, but now it is residing in my semi-warm kitchen.

  I've lived here long enough to be grateful for moisture.  But I like mine in the form of lots of summer monsoon showers. 
Spring, where are you?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh I hear you!!! We woke up to snow again this morning too and we are supposed to get more this week.

Booooo!

Krystin said...

I told Kyle the same thing.... "I really don't think we have a global warming problem here!!"

For once I am glad that I have procrastinated something... planting, and at least you hadn't planted more than peas!!

Cheering From the Sidelines

In January, I was asked to write an article for a blog about St. Johns.  The blog is kind of a cross between missionary work and a celebrati...