On St. Patrick's Day (OK, to be technical-the day before St. Paddy's) my mom hosted her annual Irish meal of Corned Beef and Cabbage.
She also makes a ham for those of us who have lost our Irish eating heritage somewhere amongst the tacos and tamales. (my family).

She also creates a treasure hunt with a pot of gold treasure for the kids. I should say the "little kids". Cade and Syd and even Ryan didn't get home from their practices until dark, so they were left out of the fun.
This year featured the kissing of the "Blarney Stone". After seeing the back bend Lauren and Hayes had to do in order to accomplish this, all the adults declined the opportunity.

1 comment:
Wow I am impressed with the back bend! I wanted to see a picture of you doing it too!
The treasure hunt is a great idea. I'll have to do that next year.
Post a Comment