Saturday, May 9, 2009

May 2, PROM



Wouldn't you know it, I practiced and practiced with my camera so that I could get some good pictures of Cade and Jorden. I got some great shots of other kids coming up the aisle in the "Grand March". But when it came their time my hands were shaking so badly that I didn't do so well. Get a grip Marcie! Even though the pictures aren't perfect, the two of them look great.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

I can't get over how gorgeous Jorden is. I did her grad announcements and just couldn't believe this little girl (well I still remember her as little) was graduating. She and Cade look VERY nice! One of the cutest couples at prom I thought.

Heidi said...

You did a great job with the pictures! I had to laugh at your shaking hands -- mothers! :)

Missy said...

what a sharp pair~

Cheering From the Sidelines

In January, I was asked to write an article for a blog about St. Johns.  The blog is kind of a cross between missionary work and a celebrati...