Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summer Vacation VI

Epilogue: Ryan


I love this man! I didn't need a vacation to tell me that. But it sure was refreshing to enjoy being a couple (without interruptions) for ten whole days. While it's not something we could do every year, we certainly aren't going to wait another 17 years to do it again.

6 comments:

Krystin said...

I'm so glad you two got take this vacation! hopefully kyle and i will be able to take vacations like that. your pics are just beautiful. i loved chapter IV, the animals..... i had a roommate from new hampshire who was purely PETRIFIED of Moose.... I thought she was so funny. She knew how mean they were, so thanks to her knowledge I know to not get close either!

Heidi said...

It sounds like your vacations was the best. i love the picture of the planes! I hope you & Ryan can escape again soon -- Utah has some good scenery if your looking for a place to go! :)

MerileeAshton said...

I love reading about your fabulous vacation! What beautiful pictures and amazing things you got to see. And how sweet to celebrate a beautiful relationship! :) So glad you got to go and have a great time, thank you for sharing! And yes, you should go on a trip before another 17 years.:D

Jeanette said...

Lucky! Ten whole days! Sounds wonderful.

Zanny Poo said...

I agree with you about the scenery. I just sigh remembering being there, the pictures still fresh in my head. I want to go back! A moose came up to your parents' porch while we were there, and I about had an accident in my pants! I'm so happy for you that you got to on this trip. You deserve the time.

Rachel said...

I love this picture of Ryan. It is really good! He is such a handsome guy! I am happy you guys got alone time. I on the other hand think it is needed every year. I love when rob and I can just be us again! It doesn't happen very often for us either but I love when it does!

Cheering From the Sidelines

In January, I was asked to write an article for a blog about St. Johns.  The blog is kind of a cross between missionary work and a celebrati...